INTRODUCING THE CUISINART VENTURE PORTABLE GAS GRILL
Cute is not a word we find ourselves using the truck-bed often, but what else can you call this little guy?! Don't be fooled by it's diminutive size, the new portable gas grill from Cuisinart packs a punch. The 154 square inch surface is fired by a 9000btu burner. If that doesn't mean much to you, just know that it gets HOT! Better still, the grates are cast iron to hold in heat and porcelain enameled like fancy French cookware so foods won't stick. Sear your meat on a stick like it's going out of style. #fierce
GAME DAY PROS:
- The wooden lid doubles as a cutting board.
- There's a propane management system including a storage space under the grill and flip out holster to hold the tank upright when in use.
- Includes a nice leather padded carrying handle in case you have to huff it to your preferred grill spot.
- There's a little base to lift the entire unit if you're grilling on the floor.
GAME DAY CONS:
- This product only comes in red. Browns fans beware.
- Beautiful sunsets, stuff to grill, tools and friends not included. (But it does seem to have most other things you'll need for a good grilling time).
Grab one on Amazon for $199.
If you purchase one of these and like what you experience, send us some pics and your thoughts for a chance to be one of our Featured Fans. (Use #HungryFan).