Sliders are a great food option when hosting outdoor gatherings. Don’t be deceived by their size. These bite-sized burgers are jam-packed with big taste!
The delicious combination of tender beef, crunchy walnuts and ooey-gooey Gorgonzola is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next barbeque!
1. Heat oil in saucepan and sauté onion and mushrooms
2. Transfer mixture to large bowl to cool. Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Add beef and mix by hand.
3. Divide mixture into 16 equal portions and form into thick patties. Tuck a piece of cheese and 2 walnut halves into the center of each patty.
4. Grill patties until cooked to preferred doneness.
5. Serve between baguette slices topped with arugula, tomato and red onion along with the usual condiments.